Unidad Didactica De Ingles Para PrimariaInforme de Libros : Unidad Didactica De Ingles Para Primaria. Ensayos de Calidad, Tareas, Monografias - busque más de 2.323.000+ documentos.
Enviado por nurisa21 • 21 de Octubre de 2012 • 1.989 Palabras (8 Páginas) • 734 Visitas
2. SOCIAL CONTEXT
3. THE STUDENTS
4. BASIC/KEY COMPETENCIES
5. OBJECTIVES FOR PRIMARY EDUCATION
5.1. UNIT OBJECTIVES
• BLOCK 1. Oral communication
• BLOCK 2. Written communication
• BLOCK 3. Knowledge of the language / linguistic competence
• BLOCK 4. Socio-cultural aspects
• Key competences
• Attention to diversity
6. METHODOLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR THE TEACHING UNIT
6.1. Attention to diversity
6.2. Materials and resources
6.3. Unit evaluation criteria
7. TEACHING AND LEARNING ACTIVITIES
This unit introduces the topic of the Sports in Grade 6 of Primary Education. This topic is relevant for our pupils as they are learning to express their likes and dislikes related to hobbies and sports. It will be developed in about two weeks and six hours. The objectives, contents, activities, methodology and criteria for evaluation, that I´m going to keep, have been planned according to the characteristics of the guidelines provided by the Spanish Curricular Design in Royal Decree 1513/2006 and fully developed in Order ECI/2211/2007, (BOE nº 173).
2. SOCIAL CONTEXT
This unit has been designed for a concerted Primary school, in an urban area of the Andalusia Community. The cultural level is medium/high. And the school is situated in the center of a town.
- We are going to work with a group of 20 students. They have different level in the English language.
- They have also different features so we will pay attention to this diversity in order to help our pupils to achieve the objectives and contents we have proposed for this unit.
- We also must pay attention to these aspects:
20 % of the families have studied some English and can help their students at home;
70 % of the students have an independent study room and the rest (30 %) have to share the home space with their brothers or sisters;
65 % of the students have internet facilities at home and can use it regularly.
3. THE STUDENTS
In the Grade 6 of Primary Education, learners show specific characteristics:
They understand situations more quickly than they understand the language used.
Their understanding comes through hands and eyes and ears, so small objects, illustrations and recordings will be fundamental resources.
They sometimes have a short attention and concentration span, so classroom activities cannot be too long and the lesson must be funny and motivating, because young students love to play, singing songs and telling stories. They learn best when they are enjoying themselves. So these will be common activities.
They rely on the spoken word as well as the physical world to convey and understand meaning, so most teaching will have an oral orientation;
They can work with their colleagues and learn from them, so cooperative activities and group works can be also introduced.
According to their cognitive development, in relation to Piaget’s theory of cognitive development, students live the concrete operational stage, so we will need to use a lot of objects and pictures to work with them.
4. BASIC/KEY COMPETENCIES
Basic Competences help the children to develop their character, active role in society and very important moral values. These competences include a group of skills, knowledge and attitudes. The curriculum of the Primary Education includes, at least, the following basic competences (RD 1513/2006; Order ECI/2211/2007):
1. The Competence in linguistic communication, referred to the use of the language as a tool for the oral and written communication in Spanish language as well as in a foreign language. The development of linguistic competence leads to oral and written language proficiency in many contexts, and a functional use of, at least, one foreign language.
2. The Competence of mathematical reasoning, understood as the ability to use numbers and basic operations.
3. The Competence in the knowledge and interaction with the physical world. It is the ability to interact with the physical world. That competence facilitates events´ comprehension, consequences’ predictions and the activity managed to improve the conditions of our life.
4. Digital Competence and treatment of the information, understood as the ability to search, obtain process and communicate the information turning it into knowledge. Includes the use of information and communication technologies to get information, learning and communicating.
5. Social and civic Competence, through which the individual is taught how to live in society, understands the social reality of the world where we live and implement the democratic citizenship.
6. Cultural and artistic Competence, which means appreciating, understanding and valuing different cultural and artistic manifestations critically, using them as an enjoyment and personal enrichment source.
7. Competence for learning to learn. It includes attitudes to keep learning through life in an autonomous way.
8. Competence for the autonomy and personal initiative, that includes the
(2012, 10). Unidad Didactica De Ingles Para Primaria. ClubEnsayos.com. Recuperado 10, 2012, de https://www.clubensayos.com/Temas-Variados/Unidad-Didactica-De-Ingles-Para-Primaria/363288.html
"Unidad Didactica De Ingles Para Primaria" ClubEnsayos.com. 10 2012. 2012. 10 2012 <https://www.clubensayos.com/Temas-Variados/Unidad-Didactica-De-Ingles-Para-Primaria/363288.html>.
"Unidad Didactica De Ingles Para Primaria." ClubEnsayos.com. ClubEnsayos.com, 10 2012. Web. 10 2012. <https://www.clubensayos.com/Temas-Variados/Unidad-Didactica-De-Ingles-Para-Primaria/363288.html>.
"Unidad Didactica De Ingles Para Primaria." ClubEnsayos.com. 10, 2012. consultado el 10, 2012. https://www.clubensayos.com/Temas-Variados/Unidad-Didactica-De-Ingles-Para-Primaria/363288.html.