Cancion Cielito Lindo
Enviado por rangel1208 • 12 de Octubre de 2013 • 262 Palabras (2 Páginas) • 174 Visitas
FIRST GRADE. GROUPS A,B AND C.
NAME:_____________________________ GROUP:_____ NUM._____
Will future expresses a spontaneous decision, an assumption with regard to the future or an action in the future that cannot be influenced.
Form of will Future
PRONOUNS POSITIVE. NEGATIVE QUESTION
no differences I will speak. I will not speak. Will I speak?
§ in a year, next …, tomorrow
§ Vermutung: I think, probably, we might …, perhaps
1.-Write positive sentences in will Future.
1. We (help) will help you.
2. I (get) ___________________you a drink.
3. I think our team (win) ________________the match.
4. Maybe she (do) _______________a language course in Malta.
5. I (buy) _________________the tickets.
6. Perhaps she (do) ___________________this for you.
7. Maybe we (stay) ________________at home.
8. She hopes that he (cook) _____________dinner tonight.
9. I’m sure they (understand) ___________________your problem.
10.- They (go / probably) __________________to the party.
2.-Write negative sentences in will future.
example: 1. (I / answer / the question) I will not (won’t) answer the question.
2. (she / read / the book) ___________________________________
3. (they / drink / beer) _____________________________________
4. (we / send / the postcard) ________________________________
5. (Vanessa / catch / the ball) _______________________________
6. (James / open / the door) ________________________________
7. (we / listen / to the radio) ________________________________
8. (they / eat / fish) _______________________________________
9. (she / give / him / the apple) ______________________________
10. (the computer / crash) __________________________________