Metodos De InvestigaciónEnsayos y Trabajos : Metodos De Investigación. Ensayos de Calidad, Tareas, Monografías - busque más de 2.486.000+ documentos.
Enviado por MineSalcedo • 24 de Octubre de 2011 • 890 Palabras (4 Páginas) • 1.325 Visitas
EJERCICIOS DE LA CLASE DEL DÍA 8-03-08.
1. Janice would like to send her parents on a cruise for their 25th wedding anniversary. She has priced the cruise at és$15,000 and she has 5 years to accumulate this money. How much must Janice deposit annually in an account paying 10 percent interest in order to have enough money to send her parents on the cruise?
2. Charlene owns stock in a company which has consistently paid a growing dividend over the last five years. The first year Charlene owned the stock, she received $1.71 per share and in the fifth year, she received $2.89 per share. What is the growth rate of the dividends over the last five years?
A. 7 percent
B. 14 percent
C. 12 percent
D. 5 percent
3. Julian was given a gold coin originally purchased for $1 by his great grandfather 50 years ago. Today the coin is worth $450. The rate of return realized on the sale of this coin is approximately equal to
D. can not be determined with given information.
4. A local bank is offering a zero coupon certificate of deposit for $25,000. At maturity, three years from now, the investor will receive $32,000. What is the rate of return on this investment?
A. 3 percent
B. 6 percent
C. 9 percent
D. 12 percent
5. A ski chalet in Aspen now costs $250,000. Inflation is expected to cause this price to increase at 5 percent per year over the next 10 years before Barbara and Phil retire from successful investment banking careers. How large an equal annual end of year deposit must be made into an account paying an annual rate of interest of 13 percent in order to buy the ski chalet upon retirement?
A. $ 8,333
6. Susan is planning to accumulate $40,000 by the end of 5 years by making 5 equal annual deposits. If she plans to make her first deposit today and can earn an annual compound rate of 9 percent on her investment, how much must each deposit be in order to accumulate the $40,000.
A. $ 6,132
B. $ 6,683
(2011, 10). Metodos De Investigación. ClubEnsayos.com. Recuperado 10, 2011, de https://www.clubensayos.com/Negocios/Metodos-De-Investigación/92333.html
"Metodos De Investigación" ClubEnsayos.com. 10 2011. 2011. 10 2011 <https://www.clubensayos.com/Negocios/Metodos-De-Investigación/92333.html>.
"Metodos De Investigación." ClubEnsayos.com. ClubEnsayos.com, 10 2011. Web. 10 2011. <https://www.clubensayos.com/Negocios/Metodos-De-Investigación/92333.html>.
"Metodos De Investigación." ClubEnsayos.com. 10, 2011. consultado el 10, 2011. https://www.clubensayos.com/Negocios/Metodos-De-Investigación/92333.html.